Thursday 24 October 2013

The Night Life

Creative Commons License
The Night Life by Adlyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Singapore License.
Based on a work at http://f13fa0085vaf1031.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-night-life.html.
 
This is a shot that I took while walking along Singapore River. Surprisingly it was my first time going there so I decided to take a picture of the scene. It was beautiful and calming since it was at night. The lights of the buildings that surrounds the area light up pretty nicely. There were a lot of bars and clubs around that area but we decided to opt out from going there. I had a lovely time with a great bunch of friends, just chilling by the river and talked about everything and anything. It is probably very 'unSingaporean' of me to not know about this place. But there's a first time for everything. It's a very nice place, I hope to visit it again.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment